Frequently Asked Questions

When to see a gynaecologist through DOCTO in Australia?

See one of DOCTO's leading Australian gynaecologists if you are experiencing any abnormal vaginal discharge, urinary issues with burning or itchiness, irregular or painful periods, painful sexual intercourse, abdominal pain, or birth control. Talk to your GP about a referral or CLICK HERE to talk to one of our on-demand doctors instantly.